Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Should I attend my job interview tomorrow?

I am dying for a job, but the job would require relocating with my partner for a lower salary than I would get here. There is another interview in a few weeks lined up closer to home paying the going rate.

After the Job Interview - Stay Consistent With Your Personal Brand



Recommended Answer:
Go anyway, they cannot make you sign a contract then and there if you do get it. Anyway if you leave this one and try for the other and don't get it, you're gonna kick yourself.
Or if you do get accepted for both you can easily turn one down by writing a formal letter. My mum had to do this and i help her write this letter:"Dear Sir/ Madam

I would like to thank you for your generous employment offer as a catering assistant. For various reasons, however, I am declining the opportunity. Due to changes in circumstances I have accepted another employment offer.

Thank you for considering my application and giving me the chance to interview. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Your sincerely

..."

Job Interviewing Techniques - 8 Steps for Successful Interviews


  • If you don't have anything better to do, by which I mean if you don't have to skip work or school to go, then go along, because even if you don't want the job every interview is valuable experience. Going along tomorrow will give you an insight into what you may be asked in future.

  • yes, u should attend, as a bird in hand worths two in the bush in two weeks, and there is no guarantee that u will get the other job

  • Might as well! You've got nothing to lose by just attending the interview. And it might be a good fallback in case your other plans don't work out.

  • Go for the job that is closer to your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment