Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear for a UPS job interview?

Hello. I need some advice. I have a job interview tomorrow morning for "drivers helper". And it says "Candidate is required to wear Work Boot or work shoe". What about top attire. What should I wear. I was thinking a button down shirt with black slacks. Is that to much for the position I'm applying for. And what kind of questions am I expected to e ask? any help would be nice.

Job Interview Skills Coaching - Free Job Interview Tips For College Graduates



Recommended Answer:
I think you should wear nice slacks and a button down shirt and nothing less. This is a job interview and you should dress to impress. I believe the note on work boots was meant for after you get hired, so be prepared to purchase them if you don't have any.
Since this is a helper position, you may want to ask if it is a seasonal job. It sounds like it to me. UPS gets overloaded during the holidays. If it is, ask what the chances are of you staying on after the holidays. Other questions you may want to ask are about hours, pay, benefits, overtime and training.
That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope it helps. GOOD LUCK!

Preparing For a Job Interview - 7 Things to Do When You're Invited to a Job Interview


  • For ALL interviews, you dress up. meaning slacks and a nice button up shirt AND dress shoes. If you wanna look even better, add a tie, ties make everyone look professional. It doesn't matter if the job is for a driver or for garbage man. to the interview you dress up.

  • Here this article should help bit.ly/baX4Rf

    Is a self help guide about what to wear on interviews based on positions.

    George

  • Maybe just some jeans and a polo shirt with a tie,

  • I just want to tell you; Good luck in the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment