Thursday, December 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Should I take my boyfriend to his job interview tommorrow?

We have been together for seven months. He only had a job for one month we were together. He never has money and doesn't have a car. I always drive to see him. We want to move in together. So he applied for jobs and has an interview tmmrw. Should I let him drive my car to the interview or no? But I would have to get up early because I have work tommorrow. Should I be supportive. I have been more than supportive for him in this relationship

English for Your Job Interview - How to Succeed



Recommended Answer:
It's a nice thought, but I would suggest you say no. The simple reason is if he gets the job, how is he going to get to and from work? He needs to find a job he can get to himself without depending on you to drive him.

And, I know you're going to say, "But I love him!" but seriously, why are you going to move in with someone who can't hold a job, doesn't have a car, and never has any money? You know you're going to end up paying for everything, right? If that's what you want to do, that's your right, of course. You can't be surprised and angry when it happens though.

What Colors To Wear To A Job Interview


  • ok the thing about moving in with each other is bad cuz if he loves you he should marry you or wait until you guys can marry each other.. your boyfriend has only gotten a job for a month!!! thats bad and wait until he gets a real job for a long time to move in with him( altho u shouldnt move in with him at all) no dont let him drive your car... ohh yea and do not drive to see him he should find ways to go see you :) hope it helped

  • If you love this guy, if he treats you right, and you REALLY believe that he can hold a job once he gets one, then yes. Be supportive and help him in any way you can.
    For your own sake please think this through and make sure that he can hold up his share of the responsibilities. You dont want to get stuck footing all the bills.

  • If u REALLY want to move in with him then maybe u should let him but be careful and don't let him take advantage

  • Yeah go ahead drive him , thats really nice of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment