Sunday, December 18, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Tips for my job interview (door-to-door sales)?

I have a job interview for the position of door-to-door saleperson for a telecommunications company. I've never had a job before, and I have no marketing experience.

Has anyone worked as a salesperson before? What sort of things do they ask in the interview? Can anyone give me tips for the job itself?

Job Interview Skills: Four Critical Mistakes to Avoid!



Recommended Answer:
In "direct selling" there are a number of contributing factors to being successful. I will mention two of them. Very often, in a "direct selling" company, they will have a sales system (perhaps even a script) for the sales rep to follow. My advice is to follow the system as perfectly as possible. The reason is that it has been tried many times and most likely works much better than a person relying on their own "selling skills." The second piece of advice is that "door-to-door" selling is a game of numbers. It can be very frustrating, but if you know what your "conversion rates" are to be and you "hit enough doors," you will find that it will pay off.

Job Interview Do's and Don'ts


    No comments:

    Post a Comment