Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What will be u'r answer if u r ask "What is ur weaknesses in a Job interview"?

What is the best answer of that question during an interview. I need an answer that doesn't send a wrong impression to the interviewer. An answer that does't disqualify u to the job u r applying. (by the way in applying to a call center)...

Job Interview Questions - Interview Techniques to Prepare You to Ace Your Interview!



Recommended Answer:
Always try to give a positive answer. For example, "It takes me a long time to get ready in the morning, so I set my alarm two hours ahead of my time in for work."

How to Face a Job Interview Successfully


  • Find what your weakness really is. List it and then say what you are working on to overcome it.

    Everyone gives the "expected answers" like "I put too much of myself into my work" that most interviewers now don't like those types of answers.

  • I'm a raging alcoholic.....but only out of work

  • I would suggest you to watch this video which shows the way how to answer when you are asked What are your Strength and Weaknesses.

    This video will guide you and will help you how to be perfect in your answer.

    For more information you can visit the following link.

    Also there is a link which gives more information on interview.

  • I hate that question! I've always been told to say my weakness is something that can be turned into a positive:

    ie, I pay too much attention to detail, so sometimes tasks take longer than expected

    I like to chat on the phone (good for call centre?!)

    I can sometimes over organise something, as I love to be organised and have a plan, but need to be flexible incase one of the plans doesn't turn out as expected

    etc etc etc.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment