Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is it ever acceptable to wear jeans to a job interview?

I have an interview tomorrow... but I have nothing to wear... I dont have the money to go by a new outfit. I just got a new pair of jeans last week as a late bday gift. Would it be okay to wear them and a nice top? I really need this job. Its at Toys R Us fyi

Know How Important the Job Interview Questions Are



Recommended Answer:
depends on what job you're going in for.....i mean if youre going in to be a cashier or something along those lines then I think it would be ok to just wear jeans and a nice shirt......but if youre talking like a corporate job in sales/marketing/etc. then you should dress up nicer

8 Worst Job Interview Screw - Ups to Avoid


  • Why take a chance? Wear something more business like, preferably a blouse and skirt. Try a Goodwill store for clothes real cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment