Thursday, December 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Did the job interview go bad?

I just got back from a job interview and I don't know how it went... When the lady would ask me a question and I'd answer, sometimes I'd be like "ummm" or "mmm" or "uhhh" and then after I answered she'd just look at me for a second or two and ask the next question. She said that they would start calling people on Wednesday for second job interview. Do you think I'll get a call back?

Knowing Some Job Interview Tips and Questions



Recommended Answer:
Next time you go to an interview be prepared. Know about the company you are being interviewed with. Look them up, know how many stores they operate, or products they produce, where headquarters is located, who the CEO is, how they are doing in this down economy.
Also know you will be asked a lot of the same questions regardless of where you go, what are your strong points, your weak points, why should you be hired, what do you bring to the table, what accomplishment are you most proud of from your last job.
Know the answers beforehand. If you do not, the guy before you and after you just might.

Weird Job Interview Tips: 2009 Psychology Study Reveals Truth Behind First Impressions


  • A lot of the time when they look at you, its a tactic to get you to elaborate more. Or she could have just been taking everything you said in. Theres nothing wrong with taking a second to think about what your about to say before you say it in an interview... in fact its expected. Hopefully you will get your call, it you dont there are plenty of other options out there.

  • You should practice on interviewing. Sounds like you were way to nervous.

  • I do not think you will be called back. Using "umm" and things like this sound uneducated.

  • i wouldnt hold my breath

No comments:

Post a Comment