Friday, December 16, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I say in this job interview?

I'm a 16 year old girl and I applied for a job at a clothing store.
The store mainly provides clothes for women who are 30+ years old.
So anyway, I have an interview this weekend and I'm not sure exactly what I should say if they ask the question
"Why do you want to work here?"

How to Recover From a Bad Job Interview and Get the Job



Recommended Answer:
Well, why DO you want the job. If its just because you need a job, then you'll have to 'dress up' your answer. Do a little research on the company you want to work for so you can tailor your answer.

Perhaps you like their ideals or philosophy (e.g. not using child labour), perhaps you can say you are interested in the clothing industry and see working in the retail side as a good primer for years to come.

The one answer you shouldn't give is 'because I need the money' - it makes you look desperate and unlikely to care about the job itself.

How To Lose A Job During The Job Interview


  • Hopefully you like the following:

    fashion,
    helping people find what they are looking for
    money

No comments:

Post a Comment