Thursday, December 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I was wondering what kind of questions do you ask the employer at your first job interview?

Tomorrow I am going for an interview at Mcdonalds and I was wondering what kinds of questions I should ask the employers? Plus I was wondering if it is difficult to get a job there?

Job Interview Tips - A Great Resource For Job Interview Preparation



Recommended Answer:
It's easy to get a job there - and you really shouldn't ask questions of the interviewer unless you don't fully understand THEIR question.
--------------------------
I mean, you can ask a few, like "How many hours a week do you think I would be scheduled for if I get hired?" and "How often are paychecks issued? Weekly or bi-weekly?". Stuff like that.

How to Ace Your Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment