Thursday, December 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Should I go to this job interview at fresh direct?

I have a group interview at fresh direct for the truck loader at 5A.M tomorrow and I'm beginning to wonder if I should go. I mean, its an interview, not the actual job. Its at 5AM but I have to be there by 4:30AM and I don't want to waste my time going that early just to hear a "we have chose other candidates over you". And I just received email that the interview is 3-4 hours long..I do need a job but man I don't know. Should I go or not?

The Three Secrets of Winning Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
It's up to you. If the company's working conditions are attractive - you may make an effort and get up so early. But if you have a plenty of time to get another opportunity without torturing yourself - leave it.

Job Interview Questions and Answers


    No comments:

    Post a Comment