Thursday, December 8, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Heels or flats for a job interview?

I have a job interview in a salon and I am undecided which would be best to wear. They each give off a different feel and I am unsure which is best. Please help!

Job Interview Skills: Can You Communicate on the Phone?



Recommended Answer:
wear heels

Tips to Ace Your Insurance Job Interview


  • Depending on the type of place you're going for an interview at, I believe at a more conservative place with conservative bosses, I suggest you wear some nice black flats or some heels with just 2-3 inches heel. I think if you're going to work in a hair salon, I'd say go for heels since you would be standing for a long time and you don't want to kill your feet.

  • Pick the one you can walk in quickly and the one that is comfortable.

    For me the high-heels are uncomfortable and make it difficult for me to walk. I prefer the flats because you never know when you may have to walk a ways to the conference area or go on a tour of the salon.

  • Flats, they look more professional, but if you really want heels, nothing more than 3 inches

  • flats,
    they;re comfortable, stylish, and casual, you don't want to seem to formal/trashy(depending on the heels)
    goodluck!

  • it depends on where the interview is at... i personally would go for heels but thats cuz i'm short and i would like to come off as perfessional that way when i shake the hand of someone taller than me i can look them in the eye

  • try a fancy sandal, or a very low heel. For more fashion tips or questions check out my channel :) hope it helps!

  • i say FLATS! ;)
    they're more comfortable and makes u look easy going and cute.
    and goood luck on the interview!!!! :D

  • i say heels because it says i can do my job but i have my style

No comments:

Post a Comment