Thursday, December 8, 2011

Job Interview Questions: First job interview today... What should I expect? And how do I answer the questions in a proper way?

I have always worked for family in family restraunts and for baby sitting and house cleaning. So I have never had to have and actuall interview.... Today I have a interview at the Movie theater for a second job... What kind of questions would they ask? What kind of answers are they looking for? Whats some other advice I need to know? Thanks(:

Job Interview Questions That You Can Ask



Recommended Answer:
They will ask why do you want this job,what can you bring to us,where do you see yourself in 5 years and along those lines. They are looking for a thought out answer,but with no real hesitation or blunt honesty. Dress appropriately for the occasion and talk to the interview with respect and courtesy.Good luck!

Job Interviewing Tips


  • I don't know what sort of questions you should be expecting... but once in an interview I was thrown off guard by this question:

    ' what would you say your bad qualities are'

  • Question will be about yourself. your qualities and your capabilities to handle the job. also why do you want to do this job. But don't be bother about questions. rather you should practice to answer these question in home. In interview be polite and little diplomatic. And you should have a faith and confidence on yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment