Saturday, December 3, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How would a girl on the larger side make a good impression in a clothing store job interview?

I am around 5' 2" and 190 lbs. I am worried if I get an interview at a clothing store that I will make a bad physical impression. Any tips on how to let the manager see I am qualified to help customers and do my job even though my health is not perfect as of this moment? Thanks to all responses.

Job Interview Preparation: The Key To Getting The Job Offer!



Recommended Answer:
Just go in looking professsional, smile, have a great attitude and put your best foot forward. I do several interviews a day for a customer service job and that is what I look for.

Good Luck!!!

5 Reasons to Write a Good Job Interview Thank You Letter After A Crappy Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment