Saturday, December 10, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I had a job interview and the interviewer kept laughin?

I don't know y he was laughin but he was laughing and taking calls and workin and tried to interview me at the same time what does this mean? Like he didn't seem too interested to interview me. I spoke properly and dressed buisness savy. As well and was early too. I don't even know if I even got the job. I'm well qualified.

Job Interviews - What Am I Doing Wrong?



Recommended Answer:
i dont know what to tell you. maybe who ever he was talking to made him laugh. im really surprised he was working and talking on the phone at the same time. it means is he was busy during interview. anything can happen. you might get that job.

Best Answers to the Trickiest Job Interview Questions


  • Not all the interviewers can do good interviews. Some interviewers act very unprofessional, get easily distracted and even nervous.

    While job seekers are searching for interview tips in Google, there are almost equal number of searches by interviewers to know how they can interview better. So, it is not surprising if you see some interviewers acting this way.

    If you attend a phone call during the interview and keep laughing throughout the interview, I am sure that the person who takes the interview might not want to hire you. If it is wrong to do as a candidate, then it is also wrong to this as an interviewer.

    Remember that an interview is a two way process.. You too are evaluating the company and trying to decide if the job is right for you.

  • Sounds like you could have a court case against this guy to me - totally unprofessional - see this blog post for what you can't ask in a job interview too to see if he went wrong on any of these

  • Are you a woman? If so thats probably why...Its rediculous I know. If your not a woman and your a man then who knows the guy just seems plain rude who would want to work for someone like that anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment