Saturday, December 10, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is a polo appropriate for a job interview?

I'm 19 years old and have an interview tomorrow with a fast food restaurant. Can I wear a nice polo with black slacks or should I find something else? I've never had a job before!

How to Job Interview in Today's Job Market



Recommended Answer:
a nice polo with black slacks will be fine for the interview.
Know something about the company and its background . Try knowing the job description of the position you are aiming at so that you will have an idea about the job post.--in case they will ask you questions.. You can try this site for more help and info about job description. Just search bestjobdescriptions on the net. good luck

Job Interviewing Techniques - 8 Steps for Successful Interviews


  • Yes, the polo and some slacks will be just fine. Don't over do it, especially for a fast food joint.

  • perfect -when you have the money, invest in yourself by purchasing a nice suit.

  • For a job at a fast food restaurant, I see a polo and slacks just fine.

  • I think for that job it is appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment