Saturday, December 10, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview as a pretrial release case manager tomorrow and I am very nervous! help?

I have no idea what they will ask me during the interview. I am worried that I may need to refresh my memory of some legal terms and such. Do any of you work with the court systems, if so what was your interview like. I am very excited about this job and I don't want to blow it.

Job Interviewing Skills: Making The Small Differences Count!



Recommended Answer:
Yes, refresh your memory with legal terms. Have some questions ready to ask at the end. Act confident, but not cocky, sit up straight and dress smartly.
They will probably ask you questions such as why do you think you are suited to this job; what experience do you have that relates to this job; what are your best qualities; what would you do in this situation etc.
Tell them you are reliable, punctual, concientious, work well both own your own and in a team, confident and organized. Good Luck x

Job Interview - Best Prep Questions


  • You should refresh your memory. What is the job you are applying for...you should know the basic responsibilities of it already. They'll likely ask you questions that relate to those responsibilities...or general business ones such as teaming or leading. Think about some instances in your history where you fulfilled one of those responsibilities successfully or where you went above and beyond. Think about a challenge or two that you overcame and how you can tie it to a few of those responsibilities to show you can perform well. Also, be sure to have some questions for them...do ask about basics if you don't know them, but also study up on the company and ask them questions about how they work, their mission, etc. Don't go in cold...practice in front of a mirror or with a friend.

  • Hey, I've been running from one job interview to another for at least a year.
    It has been one of the most frustrating episodes of my life. No one was willing to hire me.
    I was so close to giving up when a friend of mine told me about this great job interview system.
    The tips that I got from the EBook were priceless. I now hold a steady position in a good company just because of his advice. I will give you the same advice that he gave me…
    Read this article and you will get all the answers that you are looking for.
    Ace-Job-Interviews.BestOf-The-Net.com/
    Good Luck!

    Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment