Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job Interview at Fast Food Restaurant?

I am going for a job interview at a fast food restaurant in the next few days and I am wondering what happens when you get there. Everybody is saying to get there 15 minutes early. If I do get there 15 minutes early what happens? Do I go in and ask a cashier for the manager? Or do I wait until the exact time and then go ask the cashier? Or will the interviewer come out and ask for me? I really don't know what to expect!

Job Interviewing Techniques - 8 Steps for Successful Interviews



Recommended Answer:
Don't get there 15 minutes early. I worked at a fast food place and had an interview there. I just got there 3 minutes early, went up to the cashier, but theres usually a manager hanging around the counter anyway so they were expecting me and just said hi to me, led me to where you sit and eat and we had the interview there. Seriously don't even worry about it- as long as you smile and dont look unhygienic they'll hire you.

Job Interview Tips


  • Go there and let the manager know you're there. He/she will come out when theyr'e ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment