Friday, September 2, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How can I ease my anxiety before a job interview?

I get really bad anxiety on a daily basis, so bad that I get nauseated and shaky. How can I calm my nerves before a job interview?

Sales Job Interviews - The Most Important Preparation Question



Recommended Answer:
Think about how much you want this job. Think of the benefits about it! You're nervous because you are probably not prepared for any questions you may be asked so l would revise them in advance.

How To Dress For A Job Interview-6 Simple Tips For Success


  • Try practicing your answers. If you know what you're going to say, it really helps the shakes go down. And just keep thinking about things that make you happy. For example, during the interview, when you get nervous, picture someone you like a lot in front of you saying, "come on! get it together!" and it'll make you laugh, making you less nervous.

  • I get the same way before any sort of like test and whatever.. But just be confident and try and get a lot of sleep and drink coffee before that helps too keep me concentrated

  • yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment