Sunday, September 11, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do I make my negetive quality a positive when at the job interview?

I'm going to a job interview at a couple places such as Walmart, Target, Sears to apply to be a cashier. My negetive quality is that I tend to be to nice which tends to make me a pushover.

Now how could I make that a positive quality for the job I want? You know how job interviewers will ask for your weakness, but you make it positive

Job Interview Skills - How To Answer Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
If you go to the interviews with a happy cheerful and nice attitudes you will not have a problem, and just be honest and truthfully you will get there!! and I wouldn't call it a pushover either.

Passing a TEFL-ESL-TESOL Job Interview and Landing That Dream Job Abroad


  • The ability to recognize a weakness is often seen as a sign of maturity. Refer to your weakness but then turn it into a positive by describing it as an area for development. For help with answering the interview question What are your strengths and weaknesses? you can use the answer guidelines at the site below.

  • wow, that one is easy. nice people are valuable in customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment