Sunday, September 11, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How long should I wait for a response after job interview?

I just flew to San Diego where I had a job interview. I met ten people. It was basically a first and second round of interviews roled into one. I was told that they would like to interview one or two more candidates and it could take time because of the hiring manager's busy schedule. I've already sent an email and thank you note expressing my interest in the job. How much time should I give the hiring manager (i.e. 3 weeks) before I follow up again?

Questions to Ask Your Interviewer in the Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Ten (10) business days-Two (2) business weeks .

Sales Job Interviews - The Most Important Preparation Question


  • Since they told you that it could take some time due to the mgrs busy schedule, I would wait 2-3 weeks before making a phone followup.

No comments:

Post a Comment