Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview at a fragrance shop - what type of questions will they ask me?

I've never had a job interview before so I'm just wondering what types of things they may ask me? And what things they look out for in an individual? Thanks.

Expert Job Interview Advice From Someone Doing the Hiring



Recommended Answer:
so tell us why you are better than the other 39 people who have applied for this position...why should we hire you and not them....

Preparation is the Best Job Interview Tip


  • They will most likely ask you questions to find out how dependable you are. If you are still in school they may ask you about your attendance. Please see the link below to a page from my website for help with interviews. Hopefully this will help you be prepared. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment