Friday, September 2, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What are some questions to expect at a job interview?

I'm 16 years old. I applied at Gerritys grocery store. They called me today to tell me I have a job interview in 2 days.. I was just wondering if someone can tell me what to expect?

Job Interview Tips: How to Interview With Confidence



Recommended Answer:
I do some hiring in my position so I do some interviewing. Here are some regular questions I ask...

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
What do you do to keep up to date with industry changes (I work in IT)
Would you rather have direct/blunt feed back or 'softer' feed back and why.
Tell me about a situation where you delt with a difficult customer.
Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a decision made by a company or employer and how did you handle it.

A Guide to the Most Evil Job Interview Questions


  • Here are some of the typical questions you woudl hear at a job interview:

    What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why do you want this job? What do you think you can bring to this job? What kind of student are you? Do you think this job will interfere with school at all? Do you have reliable transportation? They may also ask about availability and covering for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment