Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What is the best way to introduce my self in a job interview?

we have an exam about job interview and a part of it is a role play wherein we have to be like having a job interview...
can someone give an example to introduce myself?help please

Job Interview Techniques - How to Crack the Interview Code



Recommended Answer:
"Hello, I'm -enter name here-, It's very nice to meet you. And be sure to give them a nice firm handshake!

Illegal Job Interview Questions and How to Handle Them


  • The best way is to walk in the office are anywhere say hi my name is monica and shake he/her hand and sit down and get to business about you working there..

  • Say "Good morning/Afternoon, Sir/Madam. I am (your name) and i am here for an interview."

  • if you have an interview.....he or she will already know your name....you just shake their hand and say..it's a.pleasure to meet you....

  • say ur name O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment