Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What kind of questions do they ask you at a job interview?

So I've got a job interview tomorrow in Sports Soccer, what kind of questions will they ask? This is my first interview.

9 Most Common Job Interview Questions and Answers



Recommended Answer:
Hi I found this question list on an Agency site:

www.corestaff.com/Job%20Seekers/P…

I have been asked all or most of them in previous interviews. The question I have definately been asked everytime is "What do you know about our company?". Seriously...take some time and get some general info about the company from the web. It doesnt have to be a ton of stuff just some basic info. I had this interview and I was able to name 4 of the companies popular products. That got their eyebrows raised.

Good luck.

How to Earn a Winning Grade on Your Next Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment