Friday, September 9, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What kind of questions should I expect at my first ever job interview and it's a fast food place?

Also what do I say when I get there? Do I go up to the counter and ask for the manager or do I say I have a job appointment for a job interview at the time or what? I have never done this before and I am nervous as hell.

Job Interview Essentials



Recommended Answer:
first have they called you in for a interview?
then you can just tell the cashier you have an appointment for a interview
usually manager or assistant manager will use one of the table to conduct the interview
make sure you are dressed nice no jeans and you have showed and shaved
they might ask what you expect from the job have you done this time of work before
do you like people, what would you do if you where on a register and customer is yelling at
for something or saying he gave you $20.00 (when you know he really gave you $10,)
do you mind working on the weekends, do you have transporation (some fast food places
(at least the drive are open 24 hours)

Job Interview Success - Make Them Hire You!


  • They'll probably ask you what's the girth of your dick.

    Honestly, stop over thinking. The interview will be chiller than you expected, so relax.

  • Do You Know Spanish? and yeah just tell them your here for a interview

No comments:

Post a Comment