Saturday, September 17, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear for a mall job interview?

I have a job interview at journey's shoe store tomorrow. It's a very laid back and casual place so I don't want to look too dressy and I definitely don't want to look too casual. I need answers asap. Thank you. Oh and I'm 16 and female, if that helps at all.

5 Helpful Rules to Successful Job Interviewing



Recommended Answer:
Dress like a 16 yr old girl lol. Also, wear shoes they sell. Don't show up in heels, even with jeans and a shirt. The vibe there I always got (in HS I worked there) was kinda skater girl type of girls we hired. Keys are smile, don't be toooo peppy, and don't dress overly exposed or like you are really preppy.

How to Master a Job Interview


  • Wear a pair of shoes from the store it shows you like the store and will tell people to shop there in turn increasing the stores business this mite help but ur 16 just hiring you mite make guys go there more so just wutever

  • Ooooo I love journeys wear jeans and a decent top good luck ..

  • just wear clean clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment