Saturday, September 3, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear for my job interview?

I am an undergrad college student and I am wondering what should I wear for my job interview? It is for a tutoring position in which I have some experience. I don't want to be too formal but I also don't want to be casual. Please help me out and btw I don't like skirts.

How to Improve Your Job Interview Skills



Recommended Answer:
Wear a skirt and blouse with dress shoes. No such thing as too formal for an interview. On the other hand too casual means you can't be bothered to show respect for the interviewer. Everyone knows that your attire for the job will be different. The interview is not a clothing tryout for the job. Ignore Isl's answer, she must be a nincompoop.

From the Eyes of a Job Interviewer


  • Go casual. ( Jeans and a hoodie, sneakers )
    Pretty sure if your tutoring it should stay kid friendly.
    Good Luck, Im sure you'll get the job(:
    Remember to smile and be happy :D
    But not too happy. Show that you could be strict.

No comments:

Post a Comment