Friday, September 9, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview?

I have a job interview on Tuesday at a clothing store. This will be my very first job interview ever so I really don't know what to wear. I was thinking maybe i should wear dark jeggings with flats and a colored tank top or ruffled top with a cute blazer over that. I was also thinking of having my hair lose with very little make-up.

Any suggestions or pictures or links would be greatly appreciated!

Get a Job: 5 Tips for Doing a Mock Job Interview With a Friend



Recommended Answer:
Yes i think that is perfect it sounds business casual and very cute good luck?

How to Set Up Job Interviews Without a Resume!


  • Nice, clean clothes
    Don't wear bright colors, too much makeup and perfume

  • whatever looks nice

No comments:

Post a Comment