Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview at Buckle?

I have a job interview at Buckle this Tuesday, and I don't know what to wear! I own a few things I bought there, but they're all at home - I'm at college.
I have an olive green military style jacket that seems really Buckle-y, but I'm not sure what to pair with it. Should I wear flared or skinny jeans? I almost always wear skinnies but most of the jeans on their website are flared. And what sort of shirt?
Help!

How To Prepare For A Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
if the jacket is a little big i'd say a flowy white shirt or a white tank top with a nice long necklace, probably one with a focal point(like one item on necklace) and perhaps some skinny jeans with any type of boots.. i think that all the elements of the outfit are current and will show you follow and pay attention to fashion trends. Good luck on your interview remember to be confident and reassuring!

Spontaneous Job Interviews - Why You Should Love Them


    No comments:

    Post a Comment