Saturday, September 17, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to expect at a job interview for a sales associate at a department store (I'm a teen)?

I have an interview at a large department store coming up soon, and I'd like to have some sort of an idea of what to expect. I've never been to a job interview, as I'm only a teen. I'm interviewing for a sales associate position (hourly wage, not commission). Also, if they ask what I expect to be paid, what should I say?

Top 6 Tips For Giving a Great Job Interview and Getting a Job



Recommended Answer:
I work at a department store, and these are types of questions they asked me:

What makes you suitable for this job?
What qualities do you consider most important in this job?
Why are you interested in a position at this company?
Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult customer.
What does excellent customer service mean to you?

There's websites where you can get more of an idea of what to expect, and they give tips on attire and answers to the questions they'll ask you.

3 Simple Steps for Axing Job Interview Anxiety


    No comments:

    Post a Comment