Thursday, September 15, 2011

I had a job interview Wednesday, and I still haven't heard from them. They said they would contact me to tell me yes or no. How long do these things normally take??

Telephone Job Interviews - What You Should Know



Recommended Answer:
Make a phone call after about 5 days and be sure to let him or her know of your continued interest in the job. This is also a good opportunity to ask if he or she needs anything or a clarification from you. If not available, leave a message so that they will know you tried to contact them. Another way to follow up for an interview that would not seem so arrogant would be to send a thank you note to the interviewer.

How to Prepare Yourself for a Job Interview


  • It depends how long they said they would call you back. My sister had been to many job interviews and they all vary. Some took only 3 days, some 1 month, and some they just take forever. you just have to wait. If they gave you a specific time when they would contact you, they would contact during those days if you got the job. if not, move on

  • I found
    bizcovering.com/employment/seven-…
    best for this, it worked for me and there are people talking about it on answers.yahoo.com as well.
    I hope it work for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment