Thursday, September 15, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Can someone please give me a few job interview tips for my upcoming interview at the Buckle?

I'm finally getting my first real job interview at The Buckle! From 2006-2009 I worked at a family business and just got onto the job without an interview or anything of the sort. What should I be prepared for?

5 Tips For a Successful Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
standing on your feet all day, folding clothes, dealing with people, the same CD going over and over again.

How to Handle Skilled Job Interviewers & Behavioral Interview Questions


  • look them DIRECTLY in the eye. look like ur listening. and actually listen. be honest.

  • come off as having an optimistic attitude, dress nicely and accordingly, don't be chewing gum, be responsible, and if you're not, make yourself appear responsible, make good eye contact with the interviewer and give firm hand shakes, look on google for some sample interview questions to get an idea of what to prepare for, but don't over prepare-- it might stress you out, you want to appear calm, cool, relaxed, responsible, and together

No comments:

Post a Comment