Saturday, September 10, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Anything I should know before a job interview at a pretty nice restaurant?

So, I have a job interview at a fairly upscale restaurant, most likely as a waitress. I've only had one professional job interview before and it was for a very different job (working with kids), so I want to know beforehand - what kinds of questions will I be asked and should I be ready to answer? I just want to come off as confident, because I tend to get a little nervous when it comes to formal things like this.

Top 6 Tips For Giving a Great Job Interview and Getting a Job



Recommended Answer:
Dress professionally and be yourself. Never chew gum.

They might ask you what your strengths and weaknesses are and whether or not you have had any experience doing restaurant work before. They will probably also ask whether or not you are still employed, why you're quitting, and what days/hours you will be available to work. (I don't foresee them asking too much beyond that, but it's been a while since my restaurant days..)

Best of luck.

Job Interview Basics -- Best Preparation


    No comments:

    Post a Comment