Saturday, September 17, 2011

Job Interview Questions: At my job interview should I give them the original letter of recommendation or a copy?

I have my first job interview for a nursing position on Monday, and I was wondering - should I bring the original letters of recommendation to show them, as well as copies for them to keep for themselves? How does that work? Thanks

Current Trends in Job Interviewing Techniques for Human Resource Management at Marriott



Recommended Answer:
A copy is fine, you should have the originals, but they probably aren't relly interested in those letters yet. I guess you can bring them just in case...it's not liek they'll say no if you offer them. You shold consider scanning the letters so you have them in an electronic format for email. Most people don't like handling paper anymore.

Best of luck

How To Prepare For Job Interviews


  • Yes, I think you have it right. Put the originals in a binder and have copies or let them make a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment