Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do I best prepare for a job interview?

I'm a recent college grad who just landed her first job interview. Aah, scary!! I've never done a formal job interview before, and I really, desperately need this job so I don't want to risk anything by not being adequately prepared. I only recently learned I should bring a copy of my resume with me. Any other tips or advice?

If it helps, this job is data entry work in a hospital-setting, so any advice related to interviews for such a position would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! xoxo

Important Tips to Crack That Dream Job Interview - Don't Commit Blunders Like All Others



Recommended Answer:
You need any good employees suggestions on it.

Job Interviews - Last Minute Strategies


  • Be prepared to SELL yourself. Bring questions, research the hospital/company thoroughly, have notes with you, take notes during the interview, be confident, be ready to explain your accomplishments in detail and comfortably. This is an economy with stiff competition and you will need to rise above the rest. Be prepared for them to ask you directly, why they should hire you. A great book to read is by Tony Beshara: Acing the Interview. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment