Friday, September 9, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do I have a job interview if I work full-time?

I just got a new job in which I have a 90-day probationary period in which I cannot miss work or I will be fired. I work 8 to 5 and the job interview is in a city an hour and a half away. What should I do?

Questions For Job Interview Situations - Overcoming the Fear



Recommended Answer:
They can't fire if you are sick with flu or cold. You could lie. By law a company cannot fire you for being sick. Or a family member died. Otherwise they try to do that you can settle that with a lawyer or unemployment which you will get pay from them. That is ridiculous they are trying to threaten you like that. I would go to the interview during your sick day.

Job Interview Skills: Upgrade Your Performance!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment