Sunday, September 4, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should I dress for a job interview at a doggie daycare?

This is probably a "dumb" question, but I'm really excited about this job and I want to get everything just right. Should I dress professionally like I would if it were a job interview at a restaurant or a store?

The Secret Revealed Behind Tricks That Interviewers Use During Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
Personally, I would dress nicely but not too professional. Make sure you look nice (don't wear jeans or a tshirt) but don't go overboard. Maybe wear kahkis and a nice top.

How to Be Prepared For All Types of Job Interviews


  • Dress neatly; casual, but conservative.

  • Yes. One should always dress professionally for a job interview -- you want to put your best foot forward.

  • slacks and a short sleeve button up that's been pressed with nice little flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment