Sunday, September 4, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job Interview at Panera - when to announce new job start date?

I have a job interview on Friday at Panera and on the application I checked that I would be able to start immediately. Unfortunately, I will not have reliable transportation to work until Late August due to unforeseen circumstances. At what point do I bring this up and will this affect my chances at employment?Thanks for any help!

Job Interview Tips to Employment Success



Recommended Answer:
You should bring it up if the interview is going well. Maybe when they ask you if there's anything you'd like to add or something like that.
This might affect your chances of getting the job. They might need someone right now and since you can't start until late august, they might give your job to someone who can start right now.
Just be honest with the interviewer and see what happens.

Do You Make Any of These Top 5 Job Interview Mistakes?


  • If it looks as if the interview is going well, bring this up. Affect chances? Your interviewer would know.

  • Good question, i want to know the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment