Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should I dress for a job interview at target?

I have a job interview at Target for a cart attendant on Friday.I pretty much know what I am going to say for most of the questions they ask me, but I don't know what to wear. So any ideas?
I thought just a dress shirt dress pants and dress shoes but i don't know if that's too much?
I have a polo shirt what could I wear for pants and shoes?
any advise?

Job Interview Process 101 for First Time Job Seekers



Recommended Answer:
I think a Polo shirt with khakis would be perfect. Remember don't chew gum, turn off your cell phone, and shake hands and thank the person when the interview is over.

Job Interviewing Skills: Increase Job Offers With Effective Communication!


  • Target Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment