Monday, September 5, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview next week, how can I avoid sweating?

I sweat a lot, and I sweat easily. I sweat in heat, and I sweat when nervous.

I can't really get around wearing a suit, or being in hot weather (north carolina) for my job interview.

Can I have some tips for not sweating in a full suit?

Job Interviews - Preparing and Getting Yourself Ready



Recommended Answer:
Whilst excess sweating is embarrassing to have to deal with, it is quite curable.
There are various medications which your doctor may prescribe for you. There are also many natural cures on offer. Check out the link for a completely natural, longterm solution.

Job Interview Training For Managers - Will's Story


  • antiperspirant/deodorant.
    it's not just for your pits.
    not that i would recommend doing this on a daily basis, but you can really put it anywhere.
    it takes a while for it to absorb, so put it on the night before.
    reapply in the morning for added protection.
    wear an undershirt. like a t-shirt, not a wife-beatery one. i realize it's an extra layer, but it's also going to give you something else to absorb the sweat before it escapes.
    put your jacket on at the absolute last possible second.

    want to disguise sweaty palms? carry a COLD bottle of drinking water. interviewers will expect your hands to be somewhat cold and clammy vfrom the temperature of the bottle and the condensation on the outside.

    good luck!

  • i agree with the first chick, also you can even carry a small hankey JUST incase that way if you do end up sweating you can just non shalontly patt it dry w. the napkin

No comments:

Post a Comment