Saturday, September 10, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is it bad to act arrogant at the job interview?

I have a job interview tomorrow and I plan on over exaggerating my achievements and making it sound like I have other options and don't care whether I get the job or not. I will also be making a list of questions to ask the person interviewing me. Think this is a good idea?

Job Interview Anxiety



Recommended Answer:
in an interview its not one sided they are seeing if you are right fr the job and you are seeing if they are right to work for. you want to be Professional don't be arrogant but be confident!! be proud of you achievements. Good luck to ya

The Top Ten Mistakes Made in Job Interviews and How to Avoid Them


  • i tried that once. didn't get the job.

  • I think you might just blow it!

  • yes bad
    be confident not arrogant

  • To be sucessfull, dress smart, shoes trousers, shirt, not always a tie nessesery! make a good cv, point out your achivements , goals and work experiance, smile, shake hands, always look at the interviewer = sucess!

No comments:

Post a Comment