Sunday, September 18, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Tomorrow I will have a job interview and at the end I need to ask questions.What questions can I ask?

Tomorrow I will have a job interview and at the end I need to ask questions.What questions can I ask?

Questions to Ask in the Job Interview - How to Nail Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
keep it simple if you're not too sure what to ask.
you could ask:
1) what's one thing you enjoy most about your job, and what made you decide to go into this profession?

2) what's one thing you dislike most about your job?

3) what would you have been if you weren't in this profession?

4) what do you think is the most rewarding thing about working here?

(those might not be very good but those questions sure did help me w/ my interviews)

you can add more if you come up w/ any later, those are purely suggestions.

Preparing to Answer Job Interview Questions


  • MysticErosionX's answer is really good, so I gave it the thumbs up.
    The one question I ask, after asking general q's about the job etc is to simply say to the interviewer/s
    "If you were me, what question would you ask"?
    Good luck with your interview anyway, be Positive and go for it :)

  • How many people will you be supporting?
    Is this a new position or are you replacing someone?
    I guess just ask questions about the company..

  • wages or pension scheme

No comments:

Post a Comment