Monday, September 12, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What clothes to wear to a job interview?

I've got an important job interview soon, but i dont want to go overkill and wear a suit and tie, so I'm trying to find a good balance between clothes.

Should I get black trousers or Chinos? What colour shirt should I wear, and would a jacket or sports coat be a good finish? I was thinking about putting on my tan coloured shoes too, so I stand out.

The irony of it, is its a very casual work place, all jeans and T-shirts. Ironic I need to dress up for the interview!

Job Interviews - What Am I Doing Wrong?



Recommended Answer:
I found
bizcovering.com/employment/seven-…
best for this, it worked for me and there are people talking about it on answers.yahoo.com as well.
I hope it work for you as well.

Important Tips to Crack That Dream Job Interview - Don't Commit Blunders Like All Others


  • Trousers
    Wear like nice vest kinda like the Jonas Brothers Wear (i hate them but they sometimes have nice outfits)
    Look at kevin (the guy on the right) idolator.com/assets/resources/200…
    He doesn't have tie or anything but its nice

  • hi i think that u should wear cloths which u likes and which looks descent and discipline and looks in good manner and you are boss should give the job by seeing ur dressing manner

No comments:

Post a Comment