Monday, September 12, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What are some questions i could ask in a job interview?

i called up the number for a kebab shop that's still being built. the guy took my name and number and said that he'd give everyone a try, so i'm going to have a job interview and im not sure when.
i was just wondering what are some intelligent questions i could ask at the interview lol?
i already am getting my resume sorted, and have professional clothes to wear.

3 Steps to a Great Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Hey, I've been running from one job interview to another for at least a year.
It has been one of the most frustrating episodes of my life. No one was willing to hire me.
I was so close to giving up when a friend of mine told me about this great job interview system.
The tips that I got from the EBook were priceless. I now hold a steady position in a good company just because of his advice. I will give you the same advice that he gave me…
Read this article and you will get all the answers that you are looking for.
Ace-Job-Interviews.BestOf-The-Net…
Good Luck!

Matthew.

How Not to Fail at Job Interviews


  • First off it helps if the they do most of the talking.

    Ask short "open questions" to all comments. For example if he says "you will work evenings" Ask, "which evenings" and so on. It is a technique to show interest in the job, and that you are interested in what they are interested in.

    You can ask just a few things to show you are interested like, when will you complete interviews?, or some chit chat like how long have you been here? but the less you say the better the interview will go.

    You might also try these things:
    www.ehow.com/how_2159377_stand-out-interview.html

    Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment