Sunday, September 11, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What do you recommend me wearing for my job interview?

Well this is my first job interview in a long time. I have to go next week. First is going to be some sort of orientation. Then i'm going to take an assesment test which is going to required lifting weights and getting in and out of the cabin of a truck. If all goes well they might interview and hopefully get the job. So it might be three things in one day. One of them might involve getting sweaty and dirty. I did ask the person that I spoke to and he said dress casual. Now I ask you what do you recommend?

Answers to Job Interview Questions - How to Deal With Tough Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
jeans. t-shirt && tennis shoes or somethin lik that maybe sperry's. =)

9 Steps to Job Interview Success


  • just anything really that is nice and easy to move in. jeans or nice pants, and any sorta teeshirt but no stupid ones saying stupid things. and just slip on shoes like everlast shoes or something comfortable.

  • Maybe dress one notch above casual, so like a polo shirt and khakis, and then bring another outfit, in case they interview you that same day. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment