Sunday, September 11, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What kind of paper do I send a job interview thank you letter on?

I want to send a thank you note/follow up letter after a job interview I had two weeks ago indicating that I am still very interested in the position.

What type of paper/stationary do I send it on?

Top 10 Tips for Excelling in a Panel Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
You need to go to the stationary store and ask for a box of thank you notes. They'll cost you about 3 or 4 dollars and there will be about twenty in the box.

The Comic Tragedy of Job Interviews


  • Plain white paper that your printer uses, you need it to look as professional as possible. I'd be calling them on the phone for a follow up though.

  • Two weeks ago?? Forget it. It should have gone out after you got home from the interview. It won;t make any difference now.,

No comments:

Post a Comment