Sunday, September 4, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What kind of clothes for this job interview?

I have a summer job interview at an outpatient clinic next week. I'm a junior in college so I'm not sure how formal I should dress up. Please help me out, thank you!

Job Hunting Skills: Actions to Take After a Job Interview!



Recommended Answer:
I just hired an accountant on Friday. At my firm we wear dress pants and either a dress shirt or golf shirt on a daily basis. For the interview he wore a full suit as did I. I always expect the applicant and myself to be dressed in a level higher than the actual daily wear on the job. It shows that I want to impress the potential employee and they want to impress me. So I would dress nicely.

The No 1 Most Popular Job Interview Question - "Tell Me All About Yourself"


    No comments:

    Post a Comment