Friday, September 2, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear to a job interview at Journeys?

I'm having the hardest time figuring what would be appropriate and effective to wear to a job interview at Journeys. I want to look edgy and like I know what I'm doing fashion-wise to fit the store, but I also want to look classy and professional. What are some outfit ideas and tips I could use to incorporate both of these fashion aims?

5 Job Interview Tips



Recommended Answer:
Just dress casually. (Maybe even wear some shoes from there, lol)

A Free List of Some of the Hardest Job Interview Questions You Will Ever Hear


  • You want to look relateable to journeys clients. (about 13-24) try a pair of skinny for jeans and a nice(r) shirt. You'll look fashionable but professional.

    Good luck @ your interview. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment