Saturday, September 17, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What type of questions get asked in a job interview?

I have never had a job interview before just because at the time, I focused on college work rather than looking for a job.

Starbucks rang and asked me whether I was still interested in the job and told me I could come for an interview.

I have never had an interview before and I have no idea what to expect and to make them really want me for the job. Have you any ideas on what they may ask?

Many thanks

Job Interview Answers That Lead to Success



Recommended Answer:
Dear I suggest you to see carekorner.com I hope that helps you too as it helped me.
Keep using answers.yahoo.com

Job Interview Questions to Ask Potential Employers - The Do's & Don'ts


  • Employers ask all kinds of questions. They want to see if you will show up, are customer friendly, have ever been fired before, and more. They are trying to size up your whole life in 30 minutes.

    Be prepared to be honest. Look at some videos on Hired911.com - the link on the home page called "New! Video Tips for Job Seekers" will help you get prepared.

  • No need to worry. Interview is just analyzing your knowledge, attitude and confidence. Dont afraid of it and the interviewer. Just go through the link below. It will surely help to rock your interview. All the best!!

  • If this is your first Interview, dont be nervous, give answer confidently.
    Take interview questions help here www.jobinterviewquestions.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment