Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Where can I buy high quality small size clothes for job interview?

Who sells high quality clothing that would be appropriate for a job interview. If I go to juniors departments and stores with sizes to fit short people, they mostly sell jeans and t shirts. What do women typically wear to interviews? My budget is that the outfit must be under $600. I really want to get hired, so I need to look professional but stylish. Where can I find the right clothing for this purpose?

The Importance of Great Job Interview Answers



Recommended Answer:
Check out Ann Taylor petites, or maybe Banana Republic. Both stores carry a nice selection of business to business casual clothing.

Job Interview Basics -- Best Preparation


  • check on here
    Source(s):
    bit.ly/aN7y8F

  • Try Forever 21! Sounds weird for a job interview but they have some formal stuff for really good prices. Or try Ann Taylor or Nordstroms Rack.

    Hope I helped!

  • EXPRESS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment